Sensitometer SpeedLight SL-2 (Duo-Color), Cat.# 5010
Economical - Portable - Battery Powered
The SpeedLight SL-2 is the smallest, easiest to use, and most reliable sensitometer available for critical quality control of modern x-ray processing systems. Green and blue sensitive films are pre-calibrated in the SpeedLight sensitometer for precise density exposures. The system operation is simple: (1) select green or blue to match the film; (2) raise the platen and insert the film up to the film stop; (3) close the platen and push the "Expose" button; (4) remove the film after the tone (typically 0.5 sec.); (5) process the film; (6) read control step with densitometer; (7) compare to reference density and take processor action if necessary.
The ideal companion for the SpeedLight SL-2 sensitometer is the PocketPal SM-12 densitometer. The SL-2 exposes easy-to-read numbers and marks that align perfectly with the SM-12 for quick and accurate measurements.
- Controls X-Ray Processing
- Delivers Health-Care Reliability
- New Green and Blue LED Technology
- Low-Power Battery Operation
- Thousands of Exposures per Battery
- Low Battery Indicator
- The Smallest Size Available (fits in your pocket; 12 oz. or 340 gr)
- Exposes 20 Precision Density Steps
- Exposes Sharp Numbers and Alignment Marks
- Perfect Mate to the Popular SM-12 Densitometer
- One Year Warranty (battery excluded)