Atomlab™ 960 Thyroid Uptake System
Medical self-contained Spectrometer System
The Atomlab 960 Thyroid Uptake System is a portable advanced multi-purpose spectrum analysis instrument. The combination of positioning LED and distance measurement rod makes for easy reproducible patient positions. Uptake studies, wipe tests, and other tasks are finished quickly and accurately using this fully integrated computer-controlled instrument and its comprehensive selection of application software. Designed for diverse nuclear medicine applications.
The multi-channel analyzer has 1024 channels and is designed for mobility, durability and operational ease. The Atomlab 960 handles clinical tests, safety compliance tasks, and system administration procedures smoothly and accurately. The system automatically performs calculations, stores patient information and test results, and outputs clear, concise reports. Custom uptake protocols can be used.Automatic decay correction calculates elapsed time between dose count and actual patient thyroid count, and then automatically computes uptake percentage.
- All-in-one flat panel PC with high capacity hard drive, Windows® 7 embedded platform
- Count rate: 150,000 cps
- Color touch-screen adjustable height monitor - medical grade tactile touch
- Intuitive menus follow conventionally established nuclear medicine procedures
- Compact mobile platform requires little floor space - easy to move
- Innovative multi-axis and height adjustable arm for easy patient positioning of seated or supine patients
- Calibration/Constancy fixture for simple and automated calibration
- Convenient storage positions for Neck Phantom and Calibration/Constancy Fixture
- 1024-channel multi-channel analyzer
- Software programs for Thyroid Uptake, Wipe Test, Quality Assurance, Manual MCA
- 2" x 2" NaI(Tl) detector with collimated shield (meets IAEA specifications)
- Distance measurement rod with incremental markings (detector-to-patient)
- Heavy duty locking casters
- Smart cable management
Comprehensive Testing and Utility Software:
Thyroid Uptake Program
- Supports multiple time-stamped uptake measurements
- Auto decay correction
- User-defined uptake protocols
- On-screen spectrum acquisition and analysis
- Reports include:
- Normal ranges
- Meets NRC/State regulations
- Energy spectrums with individual ROIs
- Ability to identify isotopes causing contamination
- User-specific wipe locations and trigger levels
- Wipes that exceed trigger levels are immediately recognized
Designed for use with the optional well counter, the Wipe Test Program makes it easy to comply with regulations for counting and reporting results of wipes taken for contamination surveys.
The user may define an unlimited number of "Area" names and wipe "Locations" entered within these areas for testing and documentation. Each area may be designated as "restricted", "unrestricted", "package" or "sealed source". The user may specify count times, activity units, wide window, and individual isotope and geometric efficiencies or simply utilize the wide range of factory default options.
The program displays and stores the full spectrum with each wipe, automatically calculates net contamination levels and reports results in dpm, uCi or kBq. Wipes above the user defined trigger levels are easily identified. A detailed spectrum analysis may also be performed for any wipe to help identify isotopes causing contamination. Test results and customized reports can be printed or saved in PDF format allowing for easy electronic distribution.
- Administration / Quality Assurance Program
- Automatic daily calibration using Cs-137 source
- Automatic high voltage adjustment
- Automatic Chi-Square test, with report
- Automatic MDA calculation
- Administration summary QA report
- Isotope efficiency calculations
There are a multitude of administration functions, each designed to minimize the time normally spent maintaining accurate use of the system. There is an automated high voltage setting for each detector, and an automatic calibration program using a Cs-137 source. The system will advise the user when a daily calibration has not been performed. The Chi-Square test program automatically performs the Chi-Square calculations and generates a printed report. Site information is entered in the administration program containing the facility name, address, and a list of the technologists and physicians in the department. Customized administrative and clinical reports can be printed or saved in PDF format.Manual MCA Program
- For performing sample counts and analysis beyond the scope of the standardized programs.
- Expandable library of 28 commonly used isotopes
- Unlimited user-defined isotopes
- Three counting methods: Preset Time, Preset ROI, and Continuous Counting
- Flat Panel PC
- Windows® 7 Embedded platform
- 1.66 GHz Atom Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 32 GB SSD
- 15.6" Color Touch-Screen Monitor
- HP Printer
- Ethernet and Speakers
- Multi-Channel Analyzer
- Channels: 1024
- Inputs: Probe and well
- Spectral Resolution: FWHM 10%
- Count Rate: (Maximum) 150,000 cps for Tc-99m
- Count Rate Stability: 99%
- Gross Count Rate Linearity: Within 5% up to 150,000 cps
- Pulse Height Linearity: Within 2% (independent of detector)
- Detector High Voltage Adjustment: Automatic H.V. adjustment for both, probe and well; uses 10 μCi Cs-137
as the calibration source
- Medical Spectrometer Software:
- Radionuclides Factory Programmed: Au-198, Ba-133, Ba-133(well), Co-57, Co-57(w), Co-58 (w), Co-60, Cr-51, Cs-137, Fe-59, F-18, Ga-67, Hg 197, I-123, I-125, I-131, In-111, Ir-192, K-42, Na-24, Pd-103, Se-75, Sr-85, Tc-99m, Tc-99m (w), Tc-99m/Tl-201, TI-201, Yb-169, Wide window.
- User Set: Unlimited user defined isotopes, setting ROI, half life, name, efficiency and range.
- Uptake Stand Dimensions:
- Arm down and retracted: 34" l x 26" w x 55" h (86.4 x 66 x 139.7 cm)
- Maximum Height: 60" (152.4 cm)
- Maximum Length: Arm Extended: 61" (154.9 cm)
- Collimated Shield: Flat field collimator meeting IAEA specifications
- Positioning: Distance bar and positioning light
- Arm: Counterbalanced, two section arm, moves 24.5" (62.2 cm) vertically and extends 31" (78.7 cm) horizontally from stand's vertical column.
- Casters: 4" Total locking
- Weight: 280 lb (127 kg)
- Combined weight with Well Counter: 330 lb (150 kg)
- 187-602 Well Counter
- Detector: 2" x 2" Nal (Tl) integral line scintillation detector with a .75" diameter x 1.44" deep well (1.9 x 3.7 cm)
- Lead Shielding: 1" thick (2.5 cm)
- Cover: .125" thick (.32 cm)
- Weight: 50 lb (22.7 kg)
- 187-603 Well Counter
- Lead Shielding: 1" thick (5 cm)
- Weight: 69 lb (31.4 kg)
- Power: Low voltage transformer with hospital grade power cord and plug.
- Line Voltage:
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 2 AMP circuit breaker
- 230 VAC, 50 Hz, 1 AMP circuit breaker
- Certification: ETL Listed to UL 60601-1 Std. and CAN CSA C22.2 No. 601.1-M90, 2nd and 3rd editions, and CE marked.
|Atomlab 960 Models|
Thyroid Uptake System,
Atomlab 960, 120 VAC, Mobile, PC
Mobile System includes:
Thyroid Uptake System,
Atomlab 960, 230 VAC, Mobile, PC
Mobile System includes:
|187-146||Software, Atomlab 960 DICOM|
Well Counter, 1" Lead (2.5 cm)
Includes cover and calibration fixture.
|187-603||Lead Shield, Well Counter, 1" Lead (2.5 cm)|
|063-139||Rod Source, Cs-137, Calibrated, 0.1 µCi|
Check Source, Cs-137, 10 µCi*
Uncalibrated, 1" dia x .25" thick (2.5 x .64 cm)
Thyroid Uptake Neck Phantom
(Complete with bottle carrier, capsule holder and 12 polyethylene bottles)
* Recommended Check Source for calibration of probe and well.